a-z of me

Today I am going to do something I saw on I Am Adorkable and Kate's Irrevelant this week.

For your delectation and pleasure, here is the A-Z of me...



A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: double. One quarter for me, the rest for Yoyo

C. Chore that you hate: doing the washing-up, but it's OK because Jms does it, yay!

D. Dogs: are something I have never had, though my parents' dog, Jem, is lovely

E. Essential start to your day: a nice cup of tea and the BBC news

F. Favorite colour: greens of all shades and yellow

G. Gold or Silver: I supposedly suit gold, but I love me a bit of silver

H. Height: I'm a shorty: 5ft 2 and a half inches - but that half inch is very important

I. Instruments you play: I used to sing soprano in a Gospel choir, but left when I went to university. I can play a few Christmas carols on the piano and Stand By Me on the guitar. I'm not sure if that counts though

J. Job title: Mathematics Teaching Assistant and Mentor

K. Kids: nope, not yet

L. Live: North London, UK

M. Mother’s name: Tess

N. Nicknames: Vixie Pix, Vixter

O. Overnight hospital stays: none

P. Pet peeves: rudeness, laziness, ingratitude

Q. Quote from a movie: um... anything from The Emperor's New Groove - genius

R. Right or left handed: right, though I learned to write backwards with both hands

S. Siblings: two younger brothers, one is 20 and one is 14

U. Underwear: preferably with unicorns or rainbows or cupcakes on them

V. Vegetable you hate: aubergines (eggplants) are a bit weird, and hot tomatoes freak me out, but all the other vegetables win

W. What makes you run late: almost anything can make me run late, but it'll most likely be London buses

X. X-Rays you’ve had: wrist when I fractured it aged about 3, ankle when I landed really badly in a Judo class when I was about 9, teeth when I was at university, and I had to have a chest x-ray in February

Y. Yummy food that you make: I am ace at making white chocolate cheesecake, and my pistachio macarons are pretty good too

Z. Zoo animal: arctic foxes, giraffes and all the lemurs

Let me know if you do an A-Z of you, let me know - I would be interested to read it!

8 hellos:

Anonymous said...

What a symmetrical face you have!

Vixie said...

apart from my eyes being different colours...!

Unknown said...

Is that a peg in your hair..? x]

Oh different coloured eyes? How cool!

I like me some Giraffes too!

Thanks for linking me and joining in the fun!

xo Amy

Vixie said...

Haha, yeah it is - though I can't remember why I had a peg in my hair! Perhaps it was some kind of ironic statement?! Who knows!

Unknown said...

I migth steal this if that is okay?

Vixie said...

Go crazy, Miss S!

Unknown said...

Yum on the white chocolate cheesecake!

Rozzie said...

Hello!! Nice to meet yah from Etsy-land.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...