Hello!


My name is Vixie and I am a Fine Art graduate living in London with my beautiful kitten Yoyo Razorclaw, and my lovely boyfriend James.

I recently left my job as a Learning Mentor and Maths Teacher to children with Special Educational Needs to concentrate on my creative side, and I now spend more time than is probably healthy in my little studio, chatting with Yoyo, eating biscuits, drinking tea, listening to Eurovision Song Contest CDs, drawing pictures of children dressed as animals and playing with glitter.

I collect snowglobes and anything beautifully tacky or covered in sparkles. My newest obsession is the British Royal Family, and there's plenty of tackiness in that, though no snowglobes of them as far as I have found - trust me, I've searched! I also love to collect Catholic Saints - and I do have one Catholic snowglobe in my collection, yay!

I own far too many notebooks and sketchpads, many of which are still empty. I am one of those people who hates making the first mark in a notebook in case it all goes horribly wrong and is ruined.

I like adventuring in Europe, and recently started learning Norwegian after visiting Oslo for the Eurovision Song Contest in 2010. I have travelled to much of Europe in my quest to visit every Eurovision country, but there are still a fair few countries yet to tick off, and many more adventures to be had.

I've just started a new adventure in Roller Derby - my Fresh Meat training started in January 2013 so stick around and see how that goes!

~~~~~~~

If you'd like to email me, please feel free - matinlapin@gmail.com


I also love sending and receiving mail, so if you would like to write me a letter I promise I'll write back! Email me for my address.

I look forward to hearing from you!

3 hellos:

Unknown said...

Anyone with rabbit in their title automatically has to be a great person! Hello!

Tere

Anonymous said...

I tried to find a "so bad its good" Royal Wedding plate last year, but none of them came close to my Charles and Camilla plate.

ana @ i made it so said...

hi vixie! what you said about empty notebooks reminds me of one of my favourite quotations by margaret atwood: "the fact is that blank pages inspire me with terror." and she has gone on to write quite a lot! so you are not alone in that feeling. i feel much the same, and things often do get messed up, but every once in a while, there's a real gem that wouldn't have happened if i hadn't tried ;)

lovely blog, thanks so much for dropping by my space so i could drop by yours. give yoyo a scratch behind the ear for me.

ana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...