must have Monday: iced gems

On my way home from the doctor's last week I saw a little girl on the bus eating Iced Gems. I hadn't eaten that day and it took all the strength I had not to nab them from her tiny chubby hands.

As soon as I got off the bus, I headed straight to the nearest supermarket so I could buy some of my own. I can't believe how I have done without Iced Gems for so long - they are totally the best snack ever - and I always forget about their magnificence.

It seems I'm not the only one lovin' the Iced Gem at the moment...

♥ 1 ♥ 2 ♥ 3 ♥ 4 ♥ 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥ 8 ♥ 9 ♥ 10 ♥ 11 ♥ 12 ♥ 13 ♥ 14 ♥ 15 ♥

How do you feel about Iced Gems?

0 hellos:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...