flash cards as wall art

Although my hallway still has no colour on it (and don't think I've not been thinking about it!) - I've decided exactly how it's going to be decorated... I recently came across these amazing prints of collective nouns for animals from Woop Studios...

     

     

     

{A} {O} {R} {S} {U} {X}

...and although I would love to have enough honk to afford a print of each letter of the alphabet, at £79 a pop I just don't think that's a possibility.

While perusing the shelves of Magma the other day, however, I came across a set of flash cards of these same illustrations - hurrah, no need to spend £2054 on all the prints - the flash cards are just as lovely, though a much smaller and cheaper alternative, and this way I get to have all 26 letters of the alphabet illustrated on my walls, rather than just the few I super duper like.

All together I imagine they will take up the entire length of the hallway - and I reckon they will look amazing! If you have a nice big space, why not buy one of their awesome posters like this one or this one.

What do you think of the idea? Awesome sauce or ever-so-slightly ridiculous?

2 hellos:

Claire said...

Oooh, I like the idea! I would love to come see your little pad sometime.

Vixie said...

You defo can! Hopefully after this is up so you can see it in all it's glory!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...