nice one, Lizzie!


60 years ago this week, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary was proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and her realms. She is currently the second-longest reigning monarch of the UK - she has only 3 years and 215 days to go until she beats Queen Victoria's record, and I bet she's counting down the days!

It's no secret that I've become rather fond of the Royal Family ever since the Royal Wedding last year, and I've found some pretties that I might like to add to my collection...



And then I found this awesome print by Emma Block - isn't it super!?



Will you be celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee this year?

4 hellos:

cherryblossomcandles.co.uk said...

Some really lovely items, I love Emma Block's print. Thanks for featuring our coronation teacup candle. All Hail Britannia!

Vixie said...

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like my choices :)

Hunted and Stuffed said...

Thank you for including my Crown Jewels cushion and I'm loving the stamp print, what a great idea!!

Vixie said...

Hi Ellie! I love all your cushions - it was hard to choose just one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...