this week has been so busy

Phew, this week has been mad full of work, custom orders and more skate portraits.

I love that my desk always reflects the kind of week I am having - this week it looks totally full, unorganised and slightly panic-y... which is just about right.



It's all very well having a nice neat and tidy desk, but I find I don't get as much done when I don't have everything surrounding me in some kind of haphazard manner.

The theme tune for this week has been Honeybee by Steam Powered Giraffe which I just cannot get out of my head...



NB: if you don't like mime artists, don't watch the vid - the band are dressed as robots and miming is a large part of their act. I posted it on my Facebook wall and the miming freaked out a couple of people.

0 hellos:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...