handmade joy exchange


A while back I signed up for Anne's Joy Exchange on her blog, My Giant Strawberry.

It's taken a little while, but everyone has now finally received their goodies, and I'd like to share what I received with you...

My package was from Michelle of Rediscovering Me - and it was perfectly suited too...



How awesome is that??? Michelle knew from this post that I love hot air balloons, so embroidered me my very own little lady on an adventure! I can't wait to go frame shopping to find a nice frame in which to display it!

~~Thank you so much, Michelle!~~

My swapee was Stina from Honey Wild, to whom I sent some pretty glittery goodies. I hope she likes them!

You can read about all of the swaps/swapees on Anne's Joy Exchange Celebration post.

Have you taken part in any swaps lately?

11 hellos:

Anne Butera said...

I LOVE Michelle's hot air balloon. So thoughtfully and beautifully created! That sweet little lady looking over the edge...

And glittery goodies are sure to bring Joy!

So glad you participated in the exchange!

Vixie said...

Me too! It was such fun to join in!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm Laura, one of the other participants at the Handmade Joy Exchange!
I really enjoyed reading your post, and discovering what you made and received!

It was such a joy participating at this exchange! ...CHEERS to our Celebration!!
Greetings!
Laura

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you liked it!! Although I feel my "packaging" was a bit lackluster after looking through the other posts!

Happy to have been able to participate :)

Vixie said...

Michelle - I love it! Thank you so much! :)

Stina G said...

Wow, that hot-air balloon is beautiful!
Thank you so much for my glitter-filled package, it was so awesome to open! :D I love the packaging, the cranes, the rabbits, your blog/shop name and the bows. Happy happy.

Karen L R said...

Very sweet embroidery. I'm off to check out the other participants' goodies...I'll look for your glittery gift.

Judy Hartman said...

Your glittery gifts to Stina were so lovely, and I think the embroidered hot air balloon was such a thoughtful gift to you! I agree - it was a lot of fun and a great experience!!
Best wishes,
judy

sharon said...

Love your tiny shiny paper cranes! Always fun to see what's loved and exchanged by the joyful and creative. Nice to have you participate.

Fruitful Fusion said...

The swap was lovely wasn't it? I love that it also brought me to your blog! That hor air balloon is beautiful! And your bottle necklaces are just gorgeous!!!

Vixie said...

How sweet, thanks Ishrat! I love the hot air balloon, Michelle did a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...