7 things

I am rather enjoying all the list-based posts that are going round at the moment, so I thought I'd 'steal' something that I saw on Janee's blog, Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard called 7 Things...



{Japan} {Egypt} {New Zealand} {Mexico} {Canada} {Russia} {Antarctica}



{unicorn pinata} {blackberry jam} {awesome shoes} {bumbags for everyone!}



{Jason Donovan} {Gerald Durrell} {Marilyn Monroe}
{Gene Kelly} {Take That - they count as just one right?}
{Michael Palin} {an Egyptian Pharaoh}



{a barn owl} {a little craft shop} {a pretty house that I could give to my parents}
{nice biscuit necklace} {a home library} {pretty yellow mixer} {a unicorn}



{non-ironic pretentiousness} {earworms} {people who spit}
{comic sans} {running out of biscuits} {plug sockets that are switched on} {poor spelling}






I rather enjoyed that! Let me know if you do your own :)

2 hellos:

Janee Lookerse said...

Whoa! Your list is WAY better than mine! Nicely done! I laughed the whole way though :)

xoxo
Janee

Vixie said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Janee! I had so much fun putting it together and got a bit excited when I decided to use pictures too! Such simple pleasures we bloggers have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...