rainbow necklaces and pearly outfits


I recently found these a-m-a-z-i-n-g necklaces on Christina's blog and have been wondering what I would wear them with, were I to own any (or all) of them...

As much as I love ridiculously bright colour pairings (and you know I do!) it makes sense that the rest of the outfit should be quite subdued, and I decided that maybe, in this one instance, creamier and more neutral colours might be more suitable.

I can't believe I'm being so restrained...





You can see the rest of Christina's awesome necklaces, earrings and brooches in her Etsy shop, Boo and Boo Factory.

4 hellos:

Anonymous said...

The purple and taupe works really well!

Vixie said...

I didn't think it would to begin with, but actually I rather like it!

Unknown said...

I really like the grey and pink. That is my kinda combo

Vixie said...

I'm really into neutral colours at the moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...