must have Monday: rose gold

For my entire life I have always believed that silver jewellery suited me. It seems I was mistaken, and that gold is actually very complementary to my skin tone and colouring. So with that in mind, I have been thinking of pretty gold things I can add to my wardrobe, accessories-wise.

It's pretty big going from only wearing silver or white gold straight to gold, so I thought I'd do it in steps... starting with rose gold. The pinkiness is still pretty and suits my skin colour, but it's not quite as brash as gold can be... what do you think of these pretties?

---earrings---


---necklaces---


---rings---


I also came up with this dream outfit, I just wish I had the guts to wear it...


Do you prefer gold or silver?
How about rose gold?

5 hellos:

Meltem said...

Ohh I love this blog! Thank you so much for the featuring!

Vixie said...

You're very welcome, Meltem!

Unknown said...

such a cute outfit!

Vixie said...

Not sure how it would look on pasty Vixie though... perhaps a nice big dose of vitamin D and I'll give this baby a go.

applepear said...

Thanks for featuring my rose quartz necklace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...