hedgehog love


Last week was Hedgehog Awareness Week and I totally forgot to post about it, so here is a belated selection of a few of my favourite hedgehoggy things, for your amusement:


1// I love everything that Alina makes, but especially her hedgehog brooches!
11// the cutest hedgehog bamboo brooch from DecoyLab
12// adorable hedgehog pencil holder

And how about this to finish off with:

Aaaaaaah! So cute!

Do you love hedgehogs as much as me and the splendid hedgehog lovers above?
Have you ever hugged one??

4 hellos:

Claire said...

Gosh I want to hug a hedgehog now! They are second only to badgers in the hierarchy....tied with kittehs!

Vixie said...

I know, right? I wish I had a garden so I could make a little house for them to come and play in!

Unknown said...

Hedgehogs! I now want to see if I still have my old worn out copy of the Hodgeheg

Vixie said...

Oh the Hodgeheg! I loved that book! Go search for it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...