must have: prettiness for the walls

We've lived in our lovely little flat for very nearly a year - and despite having all that time to think about how we want to decorate, we've been pretty slack and done very little. Sure, the walls of the living room are painted, and we even put up a shelf, but I'm not sure that constitutes "decorating".

Whilst perusing my Etsy Favourites recently, I came across a number of star-themed artworks, which I think would look just lovely against the light grey walls - what do you think?




And in case stars ain't your thang, I have plenty more pretties on my list...



What do you think of my little selection?
Would you like any of them for your own walls?

8 hellos:

Unknown said...

Is it any surprise that I love your star themed selection? No? I love your star themed selection. x

Vixie said...

Haha, no it isn't! I thought you'd enjoy it :)

polly conway said...

Hi Vixie! Oooh dang, I am loving this blog. I love the star-cat best.

Vixie said...

Thanks, Polly! The star cat is pretty awesome :)

Amber said...

lovely finds! thanks for including my foxes! :)

TheJoyofColor said...

Love your finds Vixie, see some of my faves here :) thank you so much for the feature

Vixie said...

Hi Amber - you're very welcome - your foxes are adorable!

Hey Yael - you're welcome! It was hard to choose, your shop is full of gorgeous things!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my print! I love your selection btw X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...