must have - the fox factor

I was looking for foxy cardigans when I came across this lovely creature, I know it's not a cardigan and it's technically menswear, but it is pretty neat nonetheless. And fox cardigans are harder to find than you might expect!

{jumper from Aubin & Wills}

Now I was thinking to myself, if I were to buy this jumper (or have it bought for me) how would I dress it up? Should I go plain and simple so that the jumper takes main stage, or should I go all out in order to oomph the Fox Factor?

You know which one I went for, so without further ado, here are a couple of examples of how I would dress this gorgeous garment:







How would you dress this jumper? Uber foxy or a bit more subtle?

2 hellos:

Sara said...

Love it. In all honesty I'd most likely pair it with my light denim jeans, my brown boots, and some simple jewelry. Look so comfy and cute!

Vixie said...

Ah, so subtle! Sounds good though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...