it needs to be about 20% cooler...

About a year ago, a work friend told me that I reminded her of a Powerpuff Girl, which was pretty neat, but I think her compliment has just been beaten - yesterday one of my cousins said that with my new rainbow hair I looked like Rainbow Dash!

This is neat for a number of reasons, the main one of course being that she is a PEGASUS! And she can change the weather by moving clouds around! And she has a pet tortoise! 

Unfortunately, the dastardly sun has faded most of the greens and blues in my hair, so now just the pink, purple, red and blonde are showing...



There are odd splodges of blue and green, but they need to be re-dyed ASAP
so that I can go back to my Rainbow Dash-esque status! Woooooo!


6 hellos:

Claire said...

Can't wait to see the hair, poppet!

Michelle said...

Cute!

Vixie said...

It will be better once it's been re-dyed - who would have thought the British sunshine would be bright enough to bleach it out????

Miss FOO said...

I love it, you look like one of my parrots!!! x

Vixie said...

a Pegasus and a parrot!? I love it!

Anonymous said...

I want to see your Rainbow Dash hair now!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...