must have Monday - coloured jeans

It has taken me a long time to get into this trend of coloured jeans.

When I was about 9 I had the most amazing bright green jeans, which I loved and wore until they were completely worn out. Not everyone enjoyed my eclectic fashion sense when I was a child, and I'm pretty sure my "friends" banned me from wearing them when I was out with them.

Ha, I bet they have their own green jeans now, I was just being avant-garde! Go young me!




how do you feel about them - it is acceptable to wear brightly coloured jeans?

3 hellos:

The Tote Trove said...

I love, love, love colored jeans! I have 3 pairs of yellow alone! And yesterday I wore a bright jungle green pair (that sound a lot like yours!) with a red and black striped sweater for Christmas. These photos made my day. Rock on!

Claire said...

Oooh, I love the green ones!

Cxx

Vixie said...

I've just bought myself some yellow ones, and my goodness do I love them! I think maybe I'll get some red ones next... not sure I could pull off orange ones, much as I would love to try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...