The 21 Challenge


I just read about the 21 Challenge on the Frankie Magazine blog - it's a 21 day challenge where people are offering to give up something, try something new, or make a fool of themselves every day from 1st until the 21st June to raise money for Open Family Australia, who work with homeless and vulnerable youth.

I know that I'm not actually Australian, but if I could choose to be from anywhere I'd totally choose Australian. There's just something so homely about Australians - and I've never met one that I didn't like. Plus their accent is my favourite in all the world.

For those reasons, plus plenty of others, I've decided to sign up to do it. Rather than challenging myself to crimp my hair every day, wear hand-knitted jumpers or eat only round things for three weeks, I'm planning on something more creative and Vixie-suited: making a tiny piece of art every day for 21 days - which I will then (attempt to) sell on here or in my Etsy shop to raise sponsorship money. Or, if you would like to sponsor me directly on the site, email me to let me know and I'll send you your very own surprise piece of art to say thank you!

I'll be posting about it here every time I make something new, so keep your eyes peeled for goodies! If you have any ideas for things you would like me to paint/draw then feel free to offer your suggestions!

You can read more about the 21 Challenge here,
and you can see my profile here, woo!

0 hellos:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...