birthday cows for Alex!

Today marks the day of my dear friend, crafty buddy and almost sister Alex's birth.

She blogs over at Animal Cafe, and if you would like to go and say happy birthday to her I'm sure she would be a very happy girly indeed!

With her gorgeous Northern Irish accent, I can't stop myself from laughing every time she talks about her favourite animal - the humble cow - so with a straight face (OK, OK, so I'm giggling a bit) and without further ado, let's look at some cow-themed pretties that I think she might like...

{holy cow magnets} {wool mittens} {tiny fabric ring} {wall decals}

Alex, my lovely, if you're reading this - you can choose anything at all from this post
and I will get it for you as a belated birthday gifty!

Yay for cooooows!

4 hellos:

Alex said...

Aw Vicky you are so cute! Thanks so much!
Wouldn't say no to a cosmic cow print...
Yay cows! we've got them in the field in front of us now, reminds me of ben and jerrys!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vixie said...

Teeheee! Hope you're having a lovely day xxxxx

Elizabeth said...

thank you so much for the inclusion of my cow pin on your feature! lovely blog!

Elizabeth from mimiandlucy

Maruta said...

Oh Vicky, It's wonderful, Thanks so much for inclusiones my flying cow, and congrats for your awesome blog. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...