must have: pretty sequinned things #2

Who's ready for the second instalment of my
Sequin-Adorned Clothing Quest?

I thought as much! Now, feast your eyes on all these pretty sparkly bottoms...

>>>sequinny shorts and panties<<<


sequin Aztec knickers // on sale! £12 


>>>sequinny skirts<<<


hexagon mini skirt // on sale! £22.50 


>>>sequinny trousers<<<


Lanvin sequin-print silk tapered pants // half price! £427.50 
Sass and Bide Sequin Stripe Pants // on sale! £290.50

How many sequinned items do you have in your wardrobe?
Would you consider wearing sequins every day?

*my first sequin post {dresses} can be seen here*

2 hellos:

Anne Butera said...

Haha! I have no sequiny items in my wardrobe, but you're making me wish I did!

:)

Vixie said...

I wish my entire wardrobe was sequinned - they're just so fabulous! I think everyone needs at least one or two sequinny things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...