Finsbury Park balloons version 2

Since writing about the pretty balloon mosaics at Finsbury Park station, I've wanted to make some old-fashioned style balloons inspired by them, but had no real idea what exactly I wanted to make.

As usual when I'm not sure what to do, I started fiddling with a few bits and bobs in my studio... and came up with these little do-dahs:



What do you think of them?

I've made some of them into brooches, but I'm not sure if I should make more of the same or try to develop a better way of making them, or just not bother making any more and keep the ones I have as personal trinkets.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

3 hellos:

Buboe Pestis said...

I think these are super cute! Really nice designs :)

Alli xx

Vixie said...

Aww, thanks Alli!

Vixie said...

Thanks, pumpkin :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...