geometric nail art

It had been a whole month since I had stopped biting my nails - and they were looking pretty good...

Then I got super anxious and suddenly found that 4 of them had gone back to their normal bitten-down size. I don't remember doing it, but I had bitten them right down in a sudden moment of weakness and anxiety.

It was darn frustrating, especially considering I spend a fair amount of time drooling over images like these and wishing one day to have long enough nails to try them out!

{1} {2} {3} {4}

I've bought some grey and some yellow nail varnish and I'm eagerly waiting for my nails to grow back so I can experiment...

Grey and yellow are my super favourite colour combo at the moment - what are yours?

2 hellos:

Unknown said...

Oooh! There is a blogger (This Girl Is) who is totally in love with yellow and grey at the moment too (it is a classic colour combo and one I love too).

At the moment I am doing a lot of red and black which is rather dull and emo. I am working on it though!

Vixie said...

But red and black are wintery, so you're forgiven :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...