fabulous shoes for a fabulous lady

{photo by the wonderful Ems of Under A Glass Sky}

In just over 3 weeks one of my favouritest people ever, the beautiful Siobhán, is getting married. I don't think it's possible to convey just how happy and excited I am for her and her beau - they are positively the most perfect couple I have ever known.

The fact that this is the most important wedding of the year has me a little worried about what on earth I should wear - I want their day to be wonderful and perfect, and it would be ace if everyone there was to dressed to impress in full finery. Siobhán has said that she genuinely doesn't mind what people wear, just as long as they're there (and I know she's not just saying it, she really is that sweet!) but I would like to make an extra special effort for an extra special lady.

With that in mind, I have been researching shoes. Rather a lot.

I know one shouldn't necessarily base one's entire outfit around shoes, but I also know how much Siobhán loves and appreciates fabulous shoes, so these will be especially for her!

Here are my Final 12. Let me know what you think!


{1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8} {9} {10} {11} {12}

6 hellos:

Claire said...

Ooooh, shiny!

Unknown said...

They are all fabulous. As are you. Thank you so much for your kind words. x x x

Vixie said...

You're very welcome! Now help me choose some shoes!

Unknown said...

Too hard to choose. I like the bunting ones and the green/mint ones are very "you" at the moment as it seems like you are loving mint a lot!

I genuinely just want to see you there. That will be ace!

Anonymous said...

Are pair 4 covered in bunting?? wow!

I would have to vote for 2 or 7 because they look like they are the only ones I could walk in. Boring reason, but my feet hate fancy shoes!

Vixie said...

They are indeed - awesome, non? I'm thinking of making all of my shoes bunting-covered! I've already bought the bluebird shoes - I just couldn't resist them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...