happy 25th wedding anniversary ♥♥♥ Mummy and Daddy!

Today is my Mummy and Daddy's Silver Wedding Anniversary! 25 years! Woop!

Though I was only 4 years old at the time, I do remember certain bits of their wedding day. Mum had made me and the other two bridesmaids the most beautiful pink dresses with tiny white polka dots, and I wore a circlet of flowers on my head, with pink ribbons streaming down my back, and carried a small posy of white flowers to match Mum's bouquet.

It was a pretty simple affair - close friends and family - and took place in the local church where I had been christened, and where Mum had been going since she was young - with the reception in the church hall next door.

The last 25 years have gone by super quickly, and I can't wait to celebrate with them when they come to visit in a couple of weeks' time when we'll be throwing them a huge party.

I've not yet got them an anniversary gift - it's such a big milestone that I need it to be something super special and I'm finding it really hard to think of the perfect thing.

Perhaps I should go inspiration-hunting...



3 hellos:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your parents! My parents are coming up to 40 years in a couple of years!! I can't imagine being with someone so long, but I hope I'm with Matt in another 40 years.

Vixie said...

Thanks - I'll send them your good wishes :) woah, 40 years is bloomin' good! Here's to another 25!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to your parents :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...