must have: snazzy new glasses

For some inexplicable reason, the scratch resistant coating on my favourite glasses has suddenly begun to peel off, leaving the lenses ironically looking as though they're covered in scratches.

I've had these glasses for a good long time now, so perhaps it's time to get some new ones - and perhaps I should go for a different style...

I've ordered some plain glass pairs to try, so hopefully one of those will suit my round little face, else I will have to start my glasses quest all over again! It's taken long enough just finding these ones that I like!

{Carrera Glasses} {Hello Kitty style glasses} {Marc By Marc Jacobs Glasses}
{Ernest Hemingway Glasses} {50's cat eye glasses} {Ruth glasses}

Do you like any of these?

2 hellos:

Unknown said...

I like a fair few of those. I am getting new glasses soon as my prescription has changed. I am quite excited to get a new style that I like and which feels more "me" (still dark plastic frames - this look is here to stay for a while yet).

Vixie said...

I look forward to seeing your new glasses too then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...