style tips from The Hoff

If you happen to be in Berlin any time soon, I recommend you head to the Circus Hostel - their underground bar, Goldman's, has its very own shrine to The Hoff...


Now I'm not quite crazy enough to have a whole shrine to the man, but I have to admit that it's not just Berliners who love The Hoff... and ever since spying this pic of him on the interwebs, I knew I had to have a Pop Phone...


...and now I have one of my very own! Woooooooohooooooooo! It's awesome!

So I was thinking... it's not weird to build your entire outfit around one accessory, right??? 





What do you think of my pretty blue Pop Phone?
How about the outfits - you likey?

2 hellos:

Unknown said...

I love these - and how is the pop phone to use?

Vixie said...

Woop! I'm glad :)

It's kinda weird to use - and doesn't half get odd looks when you use it in public!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...