my favourite things this week #61




♥ aww, this snow wolf pin by Modernaked is sooooo adorable

♥ I would absolutely love to get a pigeon in the post from 16 Sparrows

♥ this awesome brooch by bRainbow would look ace on any outfit

♥ I'm loving this tote bag by Kimberley of Handmade&Craft

♥ I can't wait to try this mint choc flavoured lip gloss from Henry Happened

♥ this super sweet little bear constellation necklace was made by Kate of Oh Someday

♥ this cute butt club illustration by Mel Stringer is (as expected) super cute!

6 hellos:

Unknown said...

The Clarissa paper dolls are super cute! My brother recently got me a Debbie Harry paper doll.

Vixie said...

Oooh, a Debbie Harry paper doll would be super cool too! I should totally start a collection...

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Thanks so much for sharing my bag! What a great collection!

~Kim

Vixie said...

Hi Kim! You're welcome - it's super cute! x

kate gabrielle said...

Thank you so much for including my Clarissa dolls! :D

Vixie said...

You're so welcome, Kate! Clarissa rocks my socks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...